- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Immigration Issues
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
Helping You Get a Fresh Start in New Jersey
At the law offices of Andrew M. Wolfenson, Esq., P.C., we offer the personal attention of a small law practice with the full range of legal services normally found in larger firms. Lawyer Andrew M. Wolfenson and our office staff will work hard to meet your goals. We seek to build and maintain an ongoing relationship with every one of our clients. We have offices in both Union and Cedar Knolls, New Jersey for your convenience.
Attorney Wolfenson appears before the state courts throughout New Jersey and the United States District Court for the Districts of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and its Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section. Attorney Wolfenson has lectured for the Graduate Realtor Institute of the New Jersey Association of Realtors on topics including contracts and case law.
In addition, Attorney Wolfenson is the author of two recently published books, the legal thriller "In His Own Defense" and "Bloggin' Baseball (from the bench)", both of which are currently available on amazon.com and for Kindle.
He is the Chairperson of the Franklin & Marshall College Alumni Association, New Jersey Chapter, and previously served for several years as vice-president and legal counsel for the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce. He also served as Chairperson of the Legal and By-Laws Committee and as an executive committee member for Adath Shalom Synagogue in Parsippany.
Free initial Attorney Consultation
For sound and compassionate legal counsel in divorce, bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, personal injury and other matters, contact us for an appointment. Your initial consultation with a lawyer is free.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?