- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Probate Administration
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Condominium Law
- 1031 Like/Kind Exchanges
- Elder Law
- Medicaid/MaineCare Issues
- Asset Protection
- Trust Administration
- Business Law
- Title Services
Our lawyers specialize in the areas of Real Estate, Corporate Law, Estate Planning and Probate Administration.
The law firm of Ballou & Bedell is located in scenic York, Maine. Our lawyers specialize in the areas of Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, Estate Planning, and Probate Administration.
Established in 1991, our attorneys are dedicated to providing our clients with high quality, reasonably priced, loyal services. Clear communication with our clients is a priority here at Ballou & Bedell. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our clients and ensure that their legal needs are met. We look forward to meeting you!
Some of the many communities that we serve in Southern York County: York Beach, York, Wells, Ogunquit, Kittery, Kittery Point, North Berwick, South Berwick, Berwick, Eliot, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Sanford and Biddeford.
For information about our law office please visit our website.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?