- Business and Contract
- Wills, Estates
- Powers of Attorney (POA)
- Estate Tax Planning
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Healthcare Directives (also known as "e;Living Wills"e;)
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate and Construction Disputes
- Divorce and Family Law
- Property Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Property Repair Agreements
- Remodeling Disputes
- Easements and Right-of-Access Issues
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- Loan Default Litigation
- Collections Litigation
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Lease Agreements
- Rental Agreements
- Evictions and Foreclosures
- Mechanic's Liens and Materialmen's Liens
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Auto Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Traumatic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Spousal Support or Alimony
- Equitable Division of Marital Property
- Child Support Collections and Arrears
- Modification and Enforcement Actions
Call our Minnesota law firm for your legal help.
Bankruptcy, Business & Civil Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration, Wills, Trusts & Estates Attorneys in Minnesota
Direct access to the lawyer you hire to handle your case
Bassford & Hanvik, PLLC empowers you with the real answers and clear vision you need to make educated decisions during contract negotiations, settlement conferences or trial proceedings. We give you direct answers to questions that arise during the course of negotiations and we arm you with the insight that comes from our experience dealing with similar types of claims. Our firm takes pride in helping you make the best possible decisions in light of your unique set of circumstances.
When you retain the services of our firm, you work with an attorney who has the knowledge and insight needed to resolve your matter in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will never be frustrated by the firewall of support staff and you will have direct access to the lawyer you retain to handle your case. Our direct-to-lawyer approach gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the attorney you hire is directly accessible to you when you need legal advice. Our scope of practice encompasses:
Bankruptcy - Chapter 7 and 13
Business and commercial disputes
Real estate and construction disputes
Divorce and family law
Mediation and arbitration
Why Bassford & Hanvik, PLLC?
Availability. While we value our nights and weekends, we are flexible enough to schedule appointments around your schedule. In addition, we are easily accessible via smartphone and stand prepared to respond to emergencies. Our policy is to return all client calls within 24 hours. All of our emails forward to our smartphones, which allow us to respond to critical situations with relative ease.
Accessibility. One of the most common complaints clients have about their former lawyers is that they never heard from them until a bill became due. This absentee approach to legal practice is not how Bassford & Hanvik, PLLC chooses to conduct its business. Our attorneys are committed to remaining available, accessible and affordable to clients seeking legal representation.
Affordability. Our firm remains efficient so as to save you time, money and needless hassle. While we may not have the cheapest hourly rates in town, our ability to handle electronic communications provides an added layer of convenience to clients who are looking for speedy resolution of legal problems. Our office is equipped with scanners and fax machines that allow us to transfer information in real time. Our direct-to-lawyer process also capitalizes on the cost-efficiencies of intake forms that enable us to get a bird's-eye view of the matter at hand.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?