- Real Estate
- Debtor And Creditor
- Insolvency Workouts
- Commercial Law
- Civil Litigation
- Media Law
With more than 95 years of combined experience, we make your growth, success, and peace of mind our priorities.
At Bernardi, Ronayne & Glusac, P.C., we specialize in real estate title defense, media and first amendment law, debtor/creditor law, insolvency law, Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 proceedings, and bankruptcy litigation, including preference and fraudulent conveyance litigation. We also regularly represent Chapter 7 trustees. Our attorneys have more than 111 years of combined legal experience and their wealth of trial experience gives them in-depth understanding of the nuances unique to each case. As a result of their professionalism and ethics, attorneys Joseph John Bernardi, John J. Ronayne, III, Rodney M. Glusac, and Marilynn K. Smyth, have all earned AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-HubbellÂ®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry.
When you retain us, you can expect effective, focused legal services from lawyers who consistently seek long-lasting resolutions. Our services include providing legal advice to title insurance underwriters and their policyholders, protecting the first amendment rights of our media law clients, and representing business and individual clients in bankruptcy proceedings.
Bernardi, Ronayne & Glusac, P.C. regularly handles cases of varying degrees of complexity in:
-Arbitration and mediation
We make your growth, your success, and your peace of mind our priorities. We analyze each client's case with careful precision and approach each matter from various angles. We strategically leverage our broad knowledge base and resources in order to maximize your chance of achieving success. But we also believe that retaining a quality attorney shouldn't have to be expensive, and we design fee arrangements that meet your needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?