- Banking Law
- Financial Institutions Law
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Land Use
- Labor And Employment
- Employment Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Estate Planning; Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Adoption Law
- Family Law
A Full Service Law Firm With a Calling to Serve.
Established in 1978, the firm is committed to providing each client with high quality, practical and cost-effective legal representation. The firm has developed a wide ranging full service practice with an emphasis in corporate and business law, labor and employment law, banking, real estate and litigation, providing substantive counsel and practical representation to a diverse individual and institutional client base on a local and regional basis. The firm serves many small to medium-sized businesses, as well as a number of leading institutions in the region.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?