- General Civil Practice
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Trial Practice
Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer & Ulrich Co., L.P.A. is an a.v. rated Ohio law firm in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. We are engaged in the general practice of law with the major portion of our practice focused on real estate matters.
We have handled a wide variety of matters concerning real property including acquisitions, developments, financing, low income housing tax credit syndications, workouts, foreclosures, evictions, bankruptcies, entity formation and operation, leases, litigation and similar matters for a variety of clients ranging from individuals to large banks and governmental entities, from real estate developers and commercial borrowers to lenders and from title companies to real estate brokers.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?