- Criminal Law
- Driving While Impaired
- Juvenile Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Family Law
- Adoption Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Real Estate
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip And Fall
- Wrongful Death
Full service law for Individuals, Families & Small Business
Since 1995, CARY LAW / Miller & Associates has been a Full Service Law Firm for your Family and Small Business. In 2010, after serving Cary for 15 years, we assumed the name of CARY LAW. Cary Law wants to be your first stop when a legal problem arises in your family or business. Our staff can help you with most legal problems that arise, but if your problem involves an area of law where more specialization is needed, we can refer you to a trusted attorney or affiliate ourselves with another firm to assist us in our representation.
CARY LAW MISSION STATEMENT:
To honor God by serving Families, Individuals and their Businesses in difficult times and in prosperous times with competent legal representation and counsel.
Promote God's Kingdom by assisting individuals and families in their callings and service to the Kingdom, minister to the downtrodden, the condemned and the unjustly accused by offering them hope, comfort and witness that God is still in control and that his purposes in their life will be fulfilled.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?