- Bankruptcy Chapters 13, 7 and 11
- Tax Audits
- Tax Planning
Get immediate relief from creditors! Eastside Premier Bankruptcy & Tax Experts: Bus & Personal
Our firm was founded with the goal of providing clients with the personal service they need during these difficult times. In fact, for almost a decade, we have followed our mission statement that an experienced attorney will always handle your case. We stay in close contact with our clients throughout the process of helping them extinguish their debt. If you continue to receive harassing phone calls from creditors after you have begun working with us, you can have them deal with us directly.
At the offices of CBG Law Group, we understand that if you are considering bankruptcy, you have serious financial concerns. That is why we offer all our clients free initial consultations. Contact us today in Bellevue to get on the path to debt relief.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?