- Real Estate Closings
- Complex Real Estate
- Title Problems
- Estate Planning
Real Estate Conveyancing; Title Examinations; Quiet Title; Probate Matters; Estate Planning, Zoning Matters
At Dennis Tully, Attorney at Law, you will receive the best representation possible. Dennis Tully has 20 years of real estate law expertise. He will give your case professional and personal attention. Call Dennis Tully, Attorney at Law, for all your attorney needs.
Atty. Tully specializes in real estate closings, representing both sellers and buyers; refinance of existing mortgages, tax title properties; Quiet Title Actions in the Land Court; landlord/tenant issues, Estate Planning, including preparation of wills, health care proxies, and durable powers of attorney; Probating and Administration of estates and related probate matters.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?