- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Law
- Business Arbitration
Experienced and caring lawyers focused on getting the best possible results for you. Over 50 years of combined experience. Serving Chicagoland for over 40 years. Free initial phone consultation--call 312-883-4143 today.
Applying more than 50 years of combined experience to your case The DeWald Law Group handles cases in business litigation, personal injury, real estate or estate planning in Illinois. We are experienced and caring lawyers who are focused on getting the best possible results for you. We listen to what your goals are and work with you to determine the best course of action for your case. We use our more than 50 years of combined experience to advise you throughout the legal process.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?