- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation in State and Federal Courts
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computer Law
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors Rights
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Foreclosures and Mortgages
- Homeowners Association Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Mortgage Banking
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Experienced lawyers solving your problems in business, estate planning, real estate & litigation.
Eby Conner Smillie & Bourque, PLLC is a general commercial law firm with an extensive background in real estate transactions, business transactions, non-profit organizations, business organizations, and commercial litigation. The firm also serves individual needs in real estate, mortgage fraud investigations and litigation, estate planning, probate, and personal injury matters.
The firm is presently comprised of four partners, each of whom has more than twenty years experience in the practice of law. The partners have individual areas of concentration, as stated in their profiles below. That breadth of experience enables the firm to serve individuals, small businesses and larger organizations with the quality and personal attention to detail that clients expect from professional advisors.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?