- Eckelkamp Kuenzel Llp
- Po Box 228
- Washington, MO 63090
- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug Crimes
- Workers' Compensation
- Collections Over $1,000
Founded in 1984--located in the heart of Downtown Washington, Missouri--serving East central counties of Franklin, Gasconade and Warren (St. Charles, Crawford, Jefferson, Osage, St. Louis County & St. Louis City by special arrangement).
Eckelkamp Kuenzel LLP was founded in 1984 by L.B. Eckelkamp, Jr. and William W. Eckelkamp. The firm is proud to be located in the heart of Downtown Washington, Missouri, and serves in East central counties of Franklin, Gasconade and Warren (St. Charles, Crawford, Jefferson, Osage, St. Louis County and St. Louis City by special arrangement).
Eckelkamp Kuenzel LLP is a general practice law firm engaged in the practice areas of personal injury, general civil trial practice, estate planning, trusts, DWI, family law, criminal law and corporations and business entities.
The firm is also proud of the extensive civic and community involvement of all of its lawyers and many of its support staff. This includes serving on the Boards of Directors of the Greater St. Louis Area Council, Boy Scouts of America, St. Louis University, Washington Area Chamber of Commerce, Washington Ambassadors Club, Rotary Club, Lions Club, St. Louis Area Heart Association, Washington Town & Country Fair and Washington Volunteer Fire Department.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?