- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Labor And Employment
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Computer Law
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Loan Work Out
- Business Reorganization
A Boutique Law Firm Handling All Aspects of Business Law
Ellias & Elias, P.C. is a full-service law firm focused on meeting all of the business and personal legal needs of our clients. With almost 70 years of collective legal experience, you can be assured that you are receiving the highest quality legal representation. Ellias & Elias, P.C. provides legal services in the following practice areas:
-Business & Corporate Law
-Labor & Employment Law
-Probate, Estate Planning & Elder Law
-Real Estate, Land Use & Zoning Law
-Lender & Workout Law
-Pension & Profit Sharing Law
-Landlord & Tenant Law
We are not jacks of all trades, masters of none. If you require legal services which we do not provide, such as Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Bankruptcy or Family Law, please contact us so that we may refer you to other trusted firms which we work with in these and other practice areas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?