- General Practice
- Corporate Law
- Business Organizations
- Federal Practice
- State Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate
- Banking Law
- Secured Financing
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Estate Planning; Estate Administration
- Tax Law
- Tax Controversy
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Criminal Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
Attorneys at Law
Ferro Labella & Zucker L.L.C. provides the experience and knowledge corporate and individual clients require succeeding. The firm offers a full array of legal services to assist clients in capitalizing on opportunities and managing risk. The hallmark of Ferro Labella & Zucker L.L.C. is the ability of its attorneys to recognize and understand clients' goals and business needs and provide insight necessary to achieve these goals and fulfill these needs. The firm delivers the highest caliber representation in a timely and cost-efficient manner with its multi-disciplined practice and its talented, creative, and experienced attorneys.
Ferro Labella & Zucker L.L.C. is located in the historic Landmark Building in Hackensack, New Jersey, the Bergen County seat, and also has an office in White Plains, New York. Founded by Michael J. Ferro, Jr. in 1978, the firm focused on providing corporate counseling to businesses and their executive management. The firm's practice areas have expanded considerably over the years to include commercial litigation, fiduciary and probate litigation, tax, commercial real estate, internal compliance investigations, estate planning, white collar defense, and related specialties. The firm has continued to meet the challenges clients face in a rapidly changing business environment by expanding into areas such as information technology, employment and health-care law. Ferro Labella & Zucker L.L.C. maintains the highest ratings possible with Martindale-Hubbell, including membership in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. All of our Members have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine by Law & Politics.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?