- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Adoption Law
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Estate Planning
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Traffic Violations
Experienced, compassionate Attorneys. The representation you need. The service you deserve.
Bankruptcy and divorce lawyers in Dayton, OH
Whether you need assistance with a personal or a business legal matter, our experienced and helpful Dayton bankruptcy and divorce attorneys provide competent and compassionate legal advice and representation. Fox & Associates Co., L.P.A. offers a wide variety of legal services in the Dayton and surrounding areas and our practice areas include:
Bankruptcy - Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies
Fox & Associates Co., L.P.A. handles all aspects of Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings and cases. Our seasoned attorneys have years of experience and success in bankruptcy cases that provide relief from overwhelming unpaid debt.
Divorce, separation, dissolution, adoption, custody, juvenile and elder law
Often stress and strong emotions over family issues require experienced attorneys to protect your rights. We can guide you through contested or uncontested divorce or the legal separation process, taking special care when children are involved. We help in post-divorce modifications for support and custody issues. Our Dayton divorce attorneys also provide legal assistance for adoption, elder care and juvenile law services.
Our attorneys provide business, corporate and estate services
The attorneys of Fox & Associates Co., L.P.A. are skilled and experienced in all aspects of business, corporate and estate law. Whether you need a corporate set-up or dissolution, we can provide valuable advice on best options for your needs. We are well-versed in non-profit establishment and can advise on how to proceed to your best advantage.
Most people do not realize the value and importance of proper estate planning and a comprehensive and well-written will. By seeing to such matters, you protect your family and ensure their protection if the unexpected happens. Fox & Associates Co., L.P.A. can provide guidance on wills and estate planning.
Misdemeanor and traffic legal services
Fox & Associates Co., L.P.A. also represents clients in misdemeanor criminal issues and traffic violations, such as DUIs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?