- Appellate Practice
- Breach of Contract
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Practice
- Commercial Law
- Dental Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- General Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Traffic Violations
- Wrongful Death
All personal Injury Actions; Experienced Trial Attorneys; Results-Oriented; Total one-on-one client dedication.
Frankfort & Koltun was established in 1993. For the past 17 years, the philosophy and cornerstone of the firm has always been the same: Treat all clients as individuals by providing personalized attention, listening to their concerns, and representing them in a dignified manner designed to achieve and accomplish their unique goals.
At Frankfort & Koltun, your case will always be handled by experienced and proven professionals, who will consult, advise and make recommendations with each new development.
Although Frankfort & Koltun is a general practice firm, its primary focus areas include:
â€¢ Personal Injury
â€¢ Medical Malpractice
â€¢ Insurance Defense
â€¢ Civil Litigation
â€¢ Commercial Litigation Other Areas of Practice:
â€¢ Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence Disputes
â€¢ Slips and Falls
â€¢ Construction Accidents
â€¢ Motor Vehicle Accidents
â€¢ Products Liability
â€¢ Dog Bites We are also happy to assist in the following:
â€¢ Drafting of wills
â€¢ Representation in the sale/purchase of a home
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?