- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Support Matters
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Social Security
- Workers Compensation
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Domestic Relations
- Domestic Violence
- Equitable Distribution
- Juvenile Dependency
- Juvenile Law
- Legal Separation
- Marital Agreements
- Marital Property Distribution
- Marital Property Law
- Marital Property Settlements
- Matrimonial Bankruptcy Law
- Matrimonial Law
- Post Divorce Modification
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Restraining Orders
- Visitation Rights
- Uncontested Divorce
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Estate Administration
- Living Trusts
- Living Wills
- Contested Wills
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Business Formation
- Breach of Contract
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Powers of Attorney
- Trusts and Estates Taxation
The attorney that other attorneys call for advice.
For nearly 34 years, I have taken pride in assisting people with all their legal issues in the Connecticut shore triangular from New Haven to Middletown and Old Saybrook and including Guilford, Branford, Madison, Westbrook, Killingworth, Clinton, Chester and Durham. I have helped hundreds of clients weather the toughest storms, whether they were buying a new home or going through a difficult divorce or bankruptcy. As an attorney in solo practice, I take the time to meet with each one of my clients. At the law office of Gail S. Kotowski, you will receive prompt response and attention to your most pressing questions.
No legal problem is too big or too small.
There are very few attorneys who have the extensive knowledge I possess in many legal areas. At the law office Gail S. Kotowski, I handle it all. As a former state prosecutor and administrative law judge, I have the experience and insider's viewpoint to help build a strong criminal defense for your case. As a retail business owner, I bring a wealth of information and experience to handle all your company's needs, from formation to dissolution. And I am skilled in estate planning considerations to help you prepare for the future and secure the well-being of those left behind. I have honed my knowledge of all aspects of Connecticut law to serve your legal needs.
The hallmarks of the law firm of Gail S. Kotowski include:
Personal attention â€” There is no substitute for personal attention to understand and focus on resolving your case satisfactorily. As an attorney in solo practice, I make the time for you and we work together directly.
Broad knowledge and perspective â€” I handle all areas of law, including criminal, civil and transactional, for the both the plaintiff and the defense.
Peer recognition â€” I am BVÂ® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-HubbellÂ® for my professionalism and ethics.
Experience â€” I have nearly 34 years of working knowledge in all areas of law.
Broad areas of practice
This Offiice is a Federally Designated Debt Relief Agency
Bankruptcy chapter 7 and 13 plus I can help you restore your credit through 720 credit
General practice including real estate, minor criminal and estates
Ensure your future is secure with a compassionate and trusted attorney in Guilford, Connecticut.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?