- Business Law
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning; Estate Administration
- Insurance Coverage
- Maritime Law
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Shareholder Disputes
- Wealth Preservation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Probate Litigation
- Probate Administration
- Probate Taxation
- Business Litigation
Aggressive advocates for our clients.
Gartenberg Howard LLP, based in Bergen County, New Jersey and New York City, concentrates on nursing home abuse and neglect, malpractice, estate and probate law, and business litigation.
Our approach to complex litigated matters, such as nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect, is comprehensive. Our team represents families of loved ones who have suffered elder abuse or neglect, including bed sores, falls, medication errors, elopement, infection, dehydration malnutrition, physical or sexual assault, financial exploitation and wrongful death. We are knowledgeable of the issues that such cases involve, and our professional staff has the experience and skill necessary
Our 30+ year trusts and estates practice focuses exclusively on estate planning, probate and estate administration. We are committed to staying as current as possible on changes in the law, as well as the evolving practical concerns of our clients. We pay particular consideration to life's unexpected events by utilizing Wills (simple and complex), Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Irrevocable Trusts, and Charitable Gifting Strategies. We customize our planning program to meet each client's distinct needs.
For times when harmony cannot prevail, we are experienced estate litigators. We represent executors and families in will contests, probate disputes, accountings, and claims of undue influence or duress.
Our business litigation practice helps clients navigate through trials, appeals, motions, injunctions, arbitrations and mediations. Our expertise includes contract law, breach of fiduciary duty and shareholder disputes, as well as intellectual property issues such as trademark and copyright issues.
Our firm is led by attorneys Tom Howard and Amie Gartenberg. Tom is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial attorney and has a track record of success with notable jury verdicts, judgments, and settlements. Partner Amie Gartenberg focuses on estate law, taxation, and business planning. Both Tom and Amie are recognized by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell as pre-eminent attorneys.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?