- Commercial Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Land Use
- Zoning Law
- Corporate Workouts
- Commercial Leasing
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Business Sales
- Mergers And Acquisitions
The firm represents developers of shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, condominium projects, and other multi-family and single family housing, including affordable housing. Such representation includes every aspect of a developer's real estate transaction, from the land use process through acquisition, construction, financing, leasing and disposition. The financing transactions consist of conventional and securitized loans. In addition, the firm represents individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations in connection with their formation of businesses, partnership disputes and contracts.
The firm also represents institutional lenders with respect to commercial and residential financings, including construction and permanent loan transactions. Both attorneys have had extensive experience in lender representation, including SBA loans.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?