- Real Estate
- Property Tax
- Business Law
- Agricultural Law
- Corporate Law
- Trusts And Estates
Real Estate Law & Estate Planning Strategies for SW FL!
Our mission is providing our clients with workable Real Estate Law and Estate Planning STRATEGIES, whether their scenarios involve real estate transactions, real estate disputes or estate planning. We focus particularly on providing representation for short sale negotiation, mortgage foreclosures, real estate disputes, buyer/seller representation, property tax matters, probate, estate planning and bankruptcy. The firm consists of Attorney Hagen and 3 paralegals who work both as a team and within particular areas of focus.
Our south Fort Myers office is very convenient to Cape Coral as well, right across the south Caloosahatchee River bridge.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?