- Purchase Agreement
- Contract for Deed
- Real Estate Closing
- Title Insurance
- Adverse Claims
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Spouse Maintenance
- Termination of Rights
- Estate Will
- Estate Trust
- Health Care Directive
- Powers of Attorney
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
At the Hoffman, Carlson, Lundblad, Zrimsek, Crosby and George Law Offices, our experienced Minnesota attorneys serve clients needing family law, real estate, wills and trusts, probate, guardianship, bankruptcy and criminal defense needs.
The Hoffman Law Firm is focused on providing exceptional attorney services to businesses and individuals alike. The Minnesota attorneys at our law office handle all types of law related cases including family law, real estate, wills and trusts, probate, guardianship and criminal defense needs.
Quality Law Services means meeting clients business and personal goals on all fronts of a legal dispute. Quality to Hoffman Law Offices also means value. By providing prices at the beginning of our legal work our clients can forecast the total legal fees and budget accordingly. Hoffman Law Offices wants to be your choice for a qualified lawyer.
The Hoffman Law Offices realize all of our clients are unique, and as such, they all have unique issues that deserve our full and complete attention.
At Hoffman, Carlson, Lundblad & Zrimsek, Attorneys at Law, our staff of lawyers provide a wide variety of services within Minnesota. Several areas of practice include, real estate, family law, end of life planning, probate, guardianships and conservatorships, business formation and planning, and criminal defense.
Hoffman Law Offices of Minnesota is proud of the outcomes of our attorneys cases and the experience that comes from them. And although the facts of each case will differ, our law firm believes that hard work and a commitment to excellence are major factors in the law firm's success. We pass this belief on to each case we chose to represent.
Our attorneys endeavor to achieve the best outcome for every client, but the results listed here are not intended as guarantees or forecasts of specific results in any particular case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?