- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Foreclosure/Short Sale
- Entertainment and Gaming Law Experience
Delivering Quality Specialized Representation in Real Estate, Business and Construction Law.
Sophisticated local, national and international real estate investors and business owners choose The Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates when they need comprehensive, specialized legal advice and representation from experienced counsel in the areas of real estate, business and construction law.
With more than 30 years of specialized expertise in Florida real estate, business litigation and construction law, Attorney Kevin Jursinski leads the firm with his combination of exceptional legal credentials and ability to get results both in court and at the negotiation table. Our firm's attorneys and staff have the skills and resources to close the deal and protect our clients during every step of a transaction.
Our firm is unique in that Attorney Kevin Jursinski is the only attorney (out of more than 101,000 attorneys) in the entire state of Florida who has ever received Florida Bar Certification in Real Estate Law, Business Litigation and Construction Law simultaneously. Board Certification is the Florida Bar's highest level of recognition of the competency and experience of attorneys in specialty areas of practice.
Kevin is also ranked as an AV PreeminentÂ® by Martindale Hubbell. The AV rating, the highest possible, is a peer review of Kevin's level of professional excellence. Kevin's education paired with his outstanding reputation has made him and his firm one of the areas most recognizable and sought after legal firms.
The Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates represents commercial and residential real estate investors, home/condominium sellers and purchasers, developers, contractors and business owners in real estate, business law and construction law matters in Southwest Florida and other selected areas of the State of Florida.
Our office is located in Fort Myers, Florida and serves clients in Lee and Collier counties including Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples, Sanibel and Port Charlotte. If you need assistance with a real estate, business, foreclosure, construction or a gaming legal matter, please contact our office today.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?