- Traffic Law
- Speeding Tickets
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
helping people get out of debt and reclaim their lives.
Klaus is a debtor bankruptcy attorney with his office based in Hillsborough, NC. If you have serious financial problems, it is generally easiest to solve those problems now, not three months from now, not one year from now, NOW. Klaus has worked on bankruptcy cases on both the debtor and creditor sides, and there have been many, many times where a debtor's financial situation has gone from bad to worse due to inaction. If you are in financial distress, call Klaus NOW to set up a free initial consult.
Klaus is committed to answering all of your legal questions, keep you informed about the progress of your case, and giving you the best advice moving forward. Filing for bankruptcy can help you discharge much of your debt, reorganize the debt that you can't discharge, and catch up on your mortgage or car payments. Bankruptcy is a complicated process, so talk to an attorney who has been on both sides of cases.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?