- Probate & Estate Litigation
- Guardianship Contests
- Commercial & Business Law
- Debtor/Creditor Rights
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Medicare Audit/Reimbursement Hearings
- Municipal Court
- PIP Hearings
- Contract Drafting, Review & Litigation
- Will & Trust Drafting & Litigation
- Insolvency Proceedings
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Mueller, LLC specializes in all types of litigation with a focus on Estate & Probate Litigation, Contested Guardianships, Complex Commercial Disputes, Foreclosures and Municipal Court/DWI Defense.
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Mueller, LLC specializes in all types of litigation with a focus on Estate Litigation, Contested Guardianships, Complex Commercial Disputes, Medicare Audit/Reimbursement Hearings, Insolvency Proceedings, Temporary Restraining Orders, Debtor/Creditor Rights and Foreclosures.
Our aggressive litigation posture is focused on protecting our clients' rights without the added burden of unnecessarily protracted litigation or undue expense. From the beginning of our representation until its conclusion, The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Mueller, LLC is dedicated to providing you exemplary results, professional service as well as the type of prompt, respectful and courteous responses you should expect from all legal counsel.
Where there are a multitude of offices that promise lofty, philosophical victories, our focus is instead on swiftly and successfully securing our clients' positions to put them in the position they rightly deserve. Whether the litigation involves an Estate Dispute, an issue of Debtor/Creditor Rights or a complex Commercial matter, our goal remains the same: exemplary results, professional service and involving our clients in every step of the process.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?