- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Franchises And Franchising
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Leases And Leasing
- Corporate Law
- Business Enterprises
- Business Formation
- Business Planning
- Small Business Law
- Loan Workouts
- Estate Planning
- Banks And Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Loan Restructuring
- Partnership Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
Full Service for Businesses and Business Owners since 1994, including commercial real estate, finance, LLC's and corporations, franchises, construction, wills & trusts, and probate.
Founded in 1994, Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Schoen, P.C. has achieved the highest rating for legal ability in Martindale-Hubbell and commercial practice law firm offering a full range of services for large, medium and small businesses, both publicly-traded and privately owned, including banks, life insurance companies, commercial mortgage brokers, credit unions, aerospace and automobile manufacturers, homebuilders and real estate developers.
In particular, we emphasize: commercial real estate transactions and disputes; commercial real estate finance transactions; acquisitions and sales of businesses; limited liability companies and corporations; construction law; and franchising.
We proudly deliver expertise, superior work product, exemplary professionalism and leading-edge computer technology -- You expect this of law firms much larger than us, but we do so with the cost effectiveness, responsiveness and personal service you expect from smaller or "boutique" law firms.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?