- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate Fraud
- White Collar Crime
- Appellate Practice
- Business Law
- Art Law
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Fraud
- Mental Health Professional Malpractice
- Attorney Discipline
Aggressive Trial Attorney for People and Businesses in Federal, Colorado, and Appellate Courts
Denver Trial Law Firm
A Law Firm Focused on Litigation
At The Law Offices of Peter R. Bornstein, we provide experienced legal representation to individuals throughout Denver, Colorado, and the surrounding areas. As a boutique, trial-centered law firm, we are prepared to handle a wide range of legal issues involving business litigation, fraud, criminal law and other legal matters. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their legal goals while avoiding the expense of a drawn-out legal affair.
Denver Trial Attorney
Our firm features a trial attorney with more than 30 years of experience and a proven record of success winning results for our clients. We handle a wide range of practice areas, and have a special focus on legal disputes involving high-tech industries.
Attorney Peter R. Bornstein:
- Has been AV-rated* for more than 25 years
- Was selected for inclusion in 2009 and 2010 Colorado Super Lawyers
- Is a teacher of lawyers: He teaches lawyers trial skills at the National Institute for Trial Advocacy in Louisville, Colorado
- Was featured on CNN's America's Premier Lawyers Series
- Practices in state and federal courts throughout the region
Mr. Bornstein's commitment to providing high-quality legal services is shared by our helpful and experienced staff. Paralegal Heather Bolton has more than 15 years of experience handling a wide range of legal issues. Our firm utilizes the services of a highly competent legal research and writing assistant, as well as other legal professional
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?