- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Administrative Law
- Municipal Bonds
- Tax Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- State Government Law
- Federal Practice
Attorneys At Law
Little & O'Connor Attorneys, P.C. is a Glens Falls, New York law firm serving clients both locally in upstate New York as well as nationally. Our commitment is to provide full service for our business clients as well as our personal legal clients. We desire to develop clients relationships that last from start-up and expansion to planning for future growth and retirement. Our clients range from individuals, privately held companies, to public corporations, and the start-up entrepreneur. We represent our client's best interest and are very successful in resolution of cases without costly trials and appeals. We are well equipped and experienced to take cases through the entire process of trial and appeal where necessary.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?