- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Debtor And Creditor Remedies
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Trusts And Estates
- Social Security Disability
- Banking Law
- Water Law
- Drainage Law
- Drainage And Levee
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Law
- Dram Shop Liability
- Aviation Law
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Law
Maschka, Riedy & Ries Law Firm, was formed in 1999 by attorneys who had previously practiced in Mankato for many years.
The firm serves clients across Southern Minnesota, Iowa and South Dakota with offices in Mankato and St. Clair. Firm members are active members of those communities.
The firm practices in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, commercial and construction litigation, insurance defense, banking, bankruptcy, debtor and creditor law, workout, corporate, criminal law, general practice, real estate, estate planning and probate law.
Five of the six partners have been practicing law for more than 25 years. Individual attorneys with the firm are licensed to practice in Minnesota, Iowa and South Dakota.
Gerald Maschka has been listed in: Woodward and White, "The Best Lawyers in America," for fifteen consecutive years. Gerald Maschka, John M. Riedy, Charles Ries, Marcus Christianson and James Fleming are now or have previously been named "Super Lawyers." Renee Rubish has been named a "Rising Star" by Minnesota Law and Politics.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?