- General Civil Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Administrative Law
- Banking Law
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Labor And Employment
- Municipal Bonds
- Products Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Trust Law
- Utility Law
- Zoning Law.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Trade Secrets
- Restrictive Covenants
- Personal Injury Defense
- Workers Compensation Defense
Established in 1901, McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips is a full-service law firm with offices strategically located to serve our clients in Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa and Arkansas.
Founded in 1901, McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips, P.A. is one of the oldest law firms in Kansas. From the beginning, our strength has been the practice of law as a firm. We are more than a mere association of professionals, we are a team of individuals with complementary skills and talents. We pride ourselves in attracting and retaining outstanding professionals. We are committed to providing superior legal services to our clients consistent with our ethical obligation to the courts and the public. We invest time, energy and money to continually improve the quality of our professional services. We strive for excellence and seek to represent clients as we would want to be represented. Since our firm's founding, our ultimate goal has been to provide the highest quality of legal services to our clients in a timely manner at reasonable charges.
McAnany, Van Cleave and Phillips (MVP) was established in Kansas City, Kansas, in 1901. Our founders, E.S. McAnany and Maurice Alden, combined a traditional philosophy of ethics and integrity with a creative and proactive legal practice. Today, our attorneys continue that vision of service with results, ethics with integrity, and creativity with solutions with a focus on quality and values to advance our clients' interests.
The firm's early attorneys practiced in areas we continue to successfully serve clients in to this dayâ€”real estate law, financial institution law, litigation, and not-for-profit law. Over the years, our expertise has expanded with the challenges and changes in the law, in business, and in our society to exceed our clients' objectives and offer them service in many other practice areas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?