- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Division of Assets and Debts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Fathers Rights
- Grandparents Rights
- International Child Abduction
- Mothers Rights
- Modification of Support
- Pre/Post-nuptial Agreements
- Removal/Relocation of a Child
- Sibling/Grandparent Visitation
Over 50 Years DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE! A Law firm Devoted to Divorce & Family Law matters.
The Moskowitz Law Group, LLC, located in Hackensack, New Jersey, is a law firm solely dedicated to the practice of family law, including divorce, child custody and child support issues. It was founded by Galit Moskowitz, the firm's principal attorney on the premise that there are five essential principles which our attorneys must possess to effectively represent our family law clients. These five elements combine to make for the IDEAL family law advocate:
â€¢ Legal Knowledge
By incorporating these elements into our daily law practice, our attorneys are able to approach each case with the client's goals always at the forefront. And when you choose the Moskowitz Law Group, you have more than one attorney who reviews your case. We take a team approach and consult with our attorneys to ensure a complete understanding of all aspects of your case allowing us to develop the best strategy possible. We provide compassionate yet aggressive advocacy of our client's rights and will make every effort to resolve your case as quickly and effectively as possible.
Galit Moskowitz is an award winning attorney, including an Award of Merit from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. She is also holds an excellent rating with AVVO backed by many impressive testimonials. Our law firm also handles international child abduction cases, which often involves the Hague Convention on parental abductions. In addition to divorce, child custody and support matters, our lawyers also handle post-divorce issues, including modifications of support and alimony orders, dissolution of civil unions, adoptions, domestic violence and appeals.
The Moskowitz Law Group's only focus is family law, whether parental rights, grandparents' rights or prenuptial agreements - you know you will have an experienced and dedicated advocate in your corner well-versed in all aspects of New Jersey family law. Serving clients in Hackensack, Bergen County and Passaic County, we offer a free no-obligation initial consultation and evening and weekend appointments can be arranged. Our lead attorney speaks English and Hebrew.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?