- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Real Estate
- Retail Collections
A Full Service Debt Collection Firm
The law firm of Newman, Mathis, Brady & Spedale, A Professional Law Corporation has engaged in continuous practice for over thirty years, beginning as a commercial collections firm, then adding general banking representation and real estate. The firm is now the largest collections firm in Louisiana and represents the major banks and credit card collections. The attorneys are assisted by a highly trained legal support staff as well as state-of-the-art computer research and data recovery resources which enables them to handle a huge volume of collection matters, and to function like a large firm while maintaining a personal relationship with their clients. The practice is statewide.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?