- Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Collections
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Commercial Law
- Administrative Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Business Formation
- Business Fraud
- Business Start-Ups
- Business Torts
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Small Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Consumer Litigation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Consumer Rights
- Consumer Protection
We do hard things. Intellectual Property - patents, trademarks, copyright, trade secrets; Bankruptcy - Chapter 7, 13 and 11 (both personal and business), and Adversary Proceedings; Litigation - from Justice of the Peace to the Federal Court
Norred Law, PLLC targets three main service areas - intellectual property (patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets), bankruptcy (Chapter 7 liquidation and Chapter 13 and 11 reorganization, as well as Adversary Proceedings) and litigation (Small Claims to District Court is typical). Our customers tend to be individuals and smaller organizations up to $5M/year in gross revenue.
Warren Norred works with other law firms in the north Texas area to handle their intellectual property and bankruptcy needs, including Justice and White in Southlake (justiceandwhite.com), and Eggleston, Flowers, and King in Weatherford, TX (efklaw.com).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?