- General Civil Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Workers Compensation
- Products Liability
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Probate Litigation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Disputes
- Business Law
- Contract Law
Legal Support for Florida's West and Central Coasts for more than 25 Years
Serving central and west coast Florida for more than 20 years
The full service law firm of Pilka & Associates, P.A. believes in serving the business and personal legal needs of clients. Since 1987, our skilled team of experienced lawyers and support staff has offered clients the legal support they require-and the personal attention they deserve.
At Pilka & Associates, P.A. we understand that bigger isn't always better. Our just-right size means that you never get lost in the shuffle of a large and impersonal law firm. In fact, we deliver the best of both worlds: big law firm experience and knowledge combined with small-town law firm friendliness and individualized attention.
With offices located in Lakeland and Brandon, FL, our full service law firm can help you resolve your personal or business legal issues and move forward with your life.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?