- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Law
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Violations
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Civil Litigation
My practice opened in Fort Myers in 1995 after I served 4 years in the Navy JAG Corps in Norfolk, VA. The work is courtroom-based; representing people in a tough, confusing and often counter-intuitive environment. Traditionally, family and criminal have the main parts of the practice in addition to civil litigation. In the past few years, Ft. Myers became ground zero for the real estate meltdown. This lead to tens of thousands of foreclosure suits and home owners facing potential judgments of hundreds of thousands of dollars. While foreclosure defense was a sporadic part of the practice prior to this, this area has become one of the main focuses of my firm. As a benefit to Veterans, I give a 15% discount off my hourly rate.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?