- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Traffic Violations
- Creditors Rights
North Carolina collection lawsuits
The Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. difference is that we provide comprehensive legal and collections services for our clients. We offer our clients a valuable debt-collection practice in accordance with the law-every step of the way.
We help clients take the initial steps to collect, taking the lead in notifications and formal demands. When a consumer does not respond, we can up the ante by taking the case to the North Carolina courts.
Preserving the integrity of your business
We understand that you rely on a solid reputation within the community to drive your business. That is why our attorneys do everything they can to preserve the integrity of your business during the debt-collection process.
We stand by the commitment to protect the most valuable areas of your business:
Customer satisfaction is very important to us-yours and ours. We work very hard to preserve the vitality of customer relationships to protect your business interests now and in the future.
Legal help North Carolina businesses can depend on
Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. offers reliable counsel at a reasonable rate. We seek to streamline the debt-collection process with proactive efforts and dogged determination.
We commit to the kind of legal services that North Carolina businesses can depend on-honest, resourceful, and tough. Let Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. help you revive your business with a legal strategy to implement debt-collection efforts.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?