- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Personal Injury
Civil Trial, Real Estate, Family Law, Employment Law, Business Law, Personal Injury
The firm of Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White, P.C. is a general practice law firm composed of nine attorneys and 13 legal support staff. Sevila, Saunders, Huddleston & White has remained at its current location adjacent to the Loudoun Country Court Complex since 1974. The firm handles all areas of civil practice, including land use, zoning, subdivision, real estate development, real estate transactions, corporate, commercial, family, personal injury and employment law. In addition, the firm's practice includes misdemeanor and felony criminal defense, concentrating in the area of serious traffic offenses. The firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?