- Indemnity Contracts
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Recovery
- Unfair Competition
- Class Actions
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Complex Business Litigation
- Civil Practice
- Commercial Law
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets
- Media and First Amendment
- Class Actions Defense
- Insurance Litigation
Thacker Robinson Zinz LPA prides itself on its three core client-centric principles: Substance, Quality, Value. Contact us at email@example.com, 216-456-3840 or 419-931-6910.
Thacker Robinson Zinz is comprised of experienced litigators who love what we do and share a commitment to provide world-class service to clients. We handle significant matters for major companies throughout the United States, from state court to the Supreme Court.
All our practice areas focus on advocacy: business litigation, insurance recovery, litigation management, employment, civil rights, unfair competition and intellectual property litigation. We have a national practice in insurance coverage litigation and extensive trial experience in non-insurance indemnity disputes arising out of divestiture agreements. And we handle major litigation management work on a national basis.
Many of our clients view us as a quality, lower cost alternative to firms in larger cities. We are a woman-owned firm, meaning that a majority of our shareholders are women. Our clients value our diversity and the broadened perspective it brings.
Systematic quality programs are common in our clients' businesses but rarely found in law firms. That is a circumstance we are trying to change. Several of our lawyers have been trained in Six Sigma principles and we intend to make further investments in such training.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?