- Environmental Law
- Public Utility Law
- Land Use
- New York State
- Federal Agencies
The Dax Law Firm, P.C. provides legal representation and counsel to private and public sector clients, focusing particularly on energy, public utility, environmental and land use matters. The firm is routinely involved in project development, environmental permitting, land use review, lender due diligence and contract negotiations. The firm regularly counsels energy project developers, business and facility owners, municipal governments, large energy consumers and lenders on regulatory compliance, environmental review and permitting, business planning and government relations strategies. The firm routinely appears before federal, state and municipal bodies responsible for energy and public utility regulation, environmental protection and land use and zoning controls.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?