- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Construction Law
AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell. Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate since 1996, Florida Bar Board Certified in Business Litigation since 2013. Over 30 years of experience.
I have been practicing civil law in the Fort Myers area for over 30 years (licensed since 1982). My practice focuses in the areas of real estate, association law, construction, business, probate and civil litigation.
I have been Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Real Estate since 1996 and in August 2013 I became Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Business Litigation. In addition, in January 2014 I received the AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell.
I am highly experienced in both bench and jury trials; however, my preference is to settle a case whenever possible. I have a busy staff consisting of two legal assistants who each have an area of expertise. My staff and I are always accessible and try very hard to keep our clients happy, often under expedited and difficult circumstances.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?