- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Adoption Law
- Visitation Rights
- Parenting Time
- Estate Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Powers of Attorney
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
Concentrating in the areas of Bankruptcy, Family Law and Estate Planning. 574-264-2668
For more than 29 years, my law firm Thomas Tokar, Attorney at Law has offered professional but cordial service to everyday people making their way through and around life's pitfalls. I am prepared and available to help you with sound counsel in many areas, including:
-Wills, trusts and estate planning
Feeling comfortable and at ease with your attorney allows you to speak more openly about issues and seek advice more readily. From the beginning of my career, I have established warm and cordial relationships with my clients, which equipped me to anticipate and head off difficulties for them. (These warm relations are one reason I keep my membership in the Washington State Bar, though I no longer actively practice there.)
I have a strong commitment to offer affordable legal services to struggling families who need financial burdens lifted, not new ones imposed. My decades of experience allow me to get to the heart of a problem quickly and offer appropriate strategies for attaining pragmatic solutions. Let me show you how sound guidance from a seasoned attorney can create a healthy arrangement for you and your family now and into the future.
To schedule an appointment in my Elkhart office, call me at 574.206.4096 or contact me online. I offer free consultations for bankruptcy cases.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?