- Trusts And Estates
- Real Estate
- Buying Or Selling A Home
- Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Construction
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Boundary Disputes
- Planned Unit Development Law
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Real Estate Development
- Real Property
- Residential Real Estate Development
- Residential Real Estate Sales
- Living Wills
- Ancillary Probate
- Probate Administration
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Trust Planning
- Trust Administration
- Powers of Attorney
Wenzel & Wenzel is committed to serving our community and providing our clients with thorough and competent legal representation. We are compassionate about people and the details.
The attorneys at Wenzel & Wenzel provide personalized representation and advice for our clients along with efficient service. Our practice focuses on our clients and the details of their transactions and documents.
Attorneys: Derek M. Wenzel, Sarah P. Wenzel
Real Estate: Pamela Rogers, Tracey Nalley, Pamela Starnes
Estates, Wills, & Trusts: Tiffany Hudson, Tricia Ponder
Receptionist/Legal Assistant: Rachel Rambo.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?