- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Small Business
- Business Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Traffic Violations
- Workers Compensation
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Child Custody
- Drug Crimes
- Wrongful Death
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
- Fathers Rights
- Slip and Fall
- Hit and Run
- Dog Bites
- Domestic Violence
- Zoning Law
Experience matters because nothing is more important than your family & finances.
William A. Hellyer Ltd. is a law firm based in Crystal lake, Illinois that offers a wide variety of legal services to all of McHenry, Lake, Cook and Kane County Illinois. We provide a broad range of legal services while maintaining direct, personal contact with our clients. The office concentrates on serving the needs of the people in the community and small business owners. Our friendly professional staff leave you relaxed with the knowledgethat your legal matters are being properly handled.
As you know, the hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be taken lightly. Before you decide, contact us and make an appointment for your consultation. Our goal is to provide our clients with consultation, professional service, and expert advice from start to finish. We pride ourselves on our quality, but most importantly our commitment to our clients. Let our years of experience work for you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?