Find a City
- Law Firms located in Scranton, PA
- HECM Counseling Agencies in Scranton, PA
- HUD Counseling Agencies in Scranton, PA
- NFMC Counseling Agencies in Scranton, PA
- Credit Repair Companies in Scranton, PA
- Scranton, PA Foreclosure Help Map
- Nearby Areas
- Latest Scranton, PA Foreclosure News
- Mortage Rates in Pennsylvania
Need a Foreclosure Specialist Attorney in Scranton, PA?
HECM Counseling Agencies in Scranton, PA
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling for reverse mortgage.
|CCCS OF NORTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA||
401 LAUREL ST
PITTSTON, PA 18640
|SCHUYLKILL COMMUNITY ACTION||
225 N. CENTRE ST.
POTTSVILLE, PA 17901
|CATHOLIC CHARITIES DIOCESE OF ALLENTOWN||
900 S. WOODWARD ST.
ALLENTOWN, PA 18103
|NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF GREATER BERKS, INC.||
213 N 5TH ST STE 1030
READING, PA 19601
|CREDIT COUNSELING CENTER||
832 SECOND STREET PIKE
RICHBORO, PA 18954
HUD Housing Counseling Agencies located in Scranton, PA
Housing and Urban Development Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
|Agency Name||Address||Phone / Toll-Free / Fax||Website||Languages||Map|
|NEIGHBORWORKS NORTHEASTERN PA/NHS OF LACKAWANNA COUNTY||
1510 N Main Ave
Scranton, PA 18508
|UNITED NEIGHBORHOOD CENTERS OF NORTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA||
425 Alder St.
SCRANTON, PA 18505
NFMC grantees through NeighborWorks America located in Scranton, PA
National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
Credit Repair Companies in Scranton, PA
|Scranton Credit Card Debt Consolidation||
235 N Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
|Careone Credit Services||
Scranton, PA 18503
Other Resources to Help you Avoid Foreclosure in Scranton, PA
Scranton, PA Foreclosure Help Map
Latest Scranton, PA Foreclosure News
Mortage Rates in Pennsylvania
|30 year fixed 30 yr fixed||3.9%||-0.11||3.79%|
|15 year fixed 15 yr fixed||3.13%||-0.02||3.11%|
|5/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) 5/1 ARM||3.51%||0||3.51%|
|30 year fixed mortgage refinance 30 yr fixed mtg refi||3.81%||-0.02||3.79%|
|15 year fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr fixed mtg refi||3.13%||-0.02||3.11%|
|7/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) refinance 7/1 ARM refi||3.62%||-0.02||3.6%|
|15 year jumbo fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr jumbo fixed mtg refi||4.16%||-0.06||4.1%|
|Last updated: 12/18/2017|
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?