- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 12
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Trustees Rights
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Business Formation
- Business Dissolutions
For over three decades, Steven Altman, P.C. has represented clients in Modesto and throughout California's Central Valley in bankruptcy, commercial transactions, and personal injury matters.
For over three decades, Steven Altman, P.C. has represented clients in Modesto and throughout California's Central Valley in bankruptcy, commercial transactions, and personal injury matters. Our diverse clientele includes individuals, businesses, and both debtors and creditors, including trustees, in bankruptcy proceedings. For details on our particular areas of expertise, visit our practice areas overview.
Whether you are having difficulty paying your bills or require legal assistance with a complex business transaction, we have the skills and background to help. Firm principal Steven Altman has more than 30 years of experience practicing law, during which time he has earned an exceptional reputation in the Central and Northern California legal community. Mr. Altman regularly appears in all relevant local courts, is frequently invited to participate in Federal District Court conferences, and has previously been selected as a member of the Bar Liaison Committee, which seeks to foster relations between attorneys and the bankruptcy court. In addition to providing high-quality representation, Mr. Altman is dedicated to offering personalized service, working directly with each of his clients and maintaining open lines of communication throughout the duration of their representation.
For the convenience of our clients, we are available during weekend and evening hours by appointment, and we offer legal services in Spanish. To schedule a consultation and learn how we can assist you or your organization, contact Steven Altman, P.C. today.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?