Find a City
- Law Firms located in Lewiston, ID
- HECM Counseling Agencies in Lewiston, ID
- HUD Counseling Agencies in Lewiston, ID
- NFMC Counseling Agencies in Lewiston, ID
- Credit Repair Companies in Lewiston, ID
- Lewiston, ID Foreclosure Help Map
- Nearby Areas
- Latest Lewiston, ID Foreclosure News
- Mortage Rates in Idaho
Need a Foreclosure Specialist Attorney in Lewiston, ID?
|Aherin, Rice & Anegon A Professional Association||1212 Idaho St||Lewiston||ID||83501||: (208) 746-3646||http://www.aralawoffice.com||Details|
|Creason, Moore, Dokken, & Geidl, Pllc||Lewiston Professional Building, 1219 Idaho Street,||Lewiston||ID||83501||: (208) 743-1516||http://www.cmd-law.com||Details|
|Clements, Brown & Mcnichols, P.a.||321 13th St||Lewiston||ID||83501||: (208) 743-6538||http://www.clbrmc.com||Details|
HECM Counseling Agencies in Lewiston, ID
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling for reverse mortgage.
|IDAHO HOUSING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATION||
565 WEST MYRTLE
BOISE, ID 83702
|POCATELLO NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES, INC DBA NEIGHBORWORKS POCATELLO||
206 N ARTHUR AVE
POCATELLO, ID 83204
HUD Housing Counseling Agencies located in Lewiston, ID
Housing and Urban Development Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
NFMC grantees through NeighborWorks America located in Lewiston, ID
National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
Credit Repair Companies in Lewiston, ID
Other Resources to Help you Avoid Foreclosure in Lewiston, ID
Lewiston, ID Foreclosure Help Map
Latest Lewiston, ID Foreclosure News
Mortage Rates in Idaho
|30 year fixed 30 yr fixed||4.08%||-0.22||3.86%|
|15 year fixed 15 yr fixed||3.14%||-0.02||3.12%|
|5/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) 5/1 ARM||3.78%||-0.01||3.77%|
|30 year fixed mortgage refinance 30 yr fixed mtg refi||3.86%||0||3.86%|
|15 year fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr fixed mtg refi||3.14%||0||3.14%|
|7/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) refinance 7/1 ARM refi||3.78%||-0.03||3.75%|
|15 year jumbo fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr jumbo fixed mtg refi||4.28%||-0.38||3.9%|
|Last updated: 12/18/2017|
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?