- Civil Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil Rights
- Education Law
- Health Care
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Products Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Fidelity And Surety
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Law
Clements, Brown & McNichols is a Martindale Hubbell "AV" rated law firm based in Lewiston, Idaho.
The firm has extensive experience defending civil rights, employment discrimination, medical malpractice, personal injury, products liability, professional malpractice, worker's compensation, wrongful discharge and other cases in state and federal court and before administrative agencies. The firm has served as both lead and local counsel in complex litigation involving national and multi-national corporations.
Clements, Brown & McNichols represents many of north central Idaho's largest employers, and provides legal guidance to them in the areas of banking, commercial, corporate, education, employment, health care, insurance and real estate law.
The firm's clients include insurers, corporations, businesses, and governmental entities. The firm also represents individual clients in the areas of business planning and transactions, estate planning, wills, trusts, real estate, and elder law.
Michael E. McNichols (retired), is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers and was named the Idaho State Bars' Distinguished Lawyer for 2005.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?