Find a City
- Law Firms located in Lincoln, NE
- HECM Counseling Agencies in Lincoln, NE
- HUD Counseling Agencies in Lincoln, NE
- NFMC Counseling Agencies in Lincoln, NE
- Credit Repair Companies in Lincoln, NE
- Lincoln, NE Foreclosure Help Map
- Nearby Areas
- Latest Lincoln, NE Foreclosure News
- Mortage Rates in Nebraska
Need a Foreclosure Specialist Attorney in Lincoln, NE?
|Knudsen, Berkheimer, Richardson & Endacott, Llp||3800 Vermaas Pl Ste 200||Lincoln||NE||68502||: (402) 802-9101||http://www.knudsenlaw.com||Details|
|Morris & Titus Law Firm, Pc, Llo||4645 Normal Blvd Ste 272||Lincoln||NE||68506||:||http://www.morristituslaw.com||Details|
|Brooks, Pansing Brooks, Pc, Llo||1248 "o" Street, Suite 984,||Lincoln||NE||68508||: (402) 817-0764||http://brookspanlaw.com/||Details|
|Anderson, Creager & Wittstruck, P.c., L.l.o.||Historic Harris House, 1630 K Street,||Lincoln||NE||68508||: (402) 477-8800||http://www.acwlaw.com||Details|
|Boucher Law Firm||West Gate Bank Building, 5555 South 27th Street, Suite A,||Lincoln||NE||68512||: (855) 539-9190||http://www.boucherlawfirm.com||Details|
|Nancy L. Loftis||5533 S 27th St Ste 203||Lincoln||NE||68512||: (402) 261-0526||http://nlloftislaw.com||Details|
HECM Counseling Agencies in Lincoln, NE
Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Counseling for reverse mortgage.
HUD Housing Counseling Agencies located in Lincoln, NE
Housing and Urban Development Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
NFMC grantees through NeighborWorks America located in Lincoln, NE
National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling for foreclosure avoidance.
Credit Repair Companies in Lincoln, NE
|Money Smarts Inc||
4316 S 48th St, Ste 1
Lincoln, NE 68516
|Careone Credit Services||
Lincoln, NE 68502
|Greenpath Financial Wellness||
5000 Central Park Dr Ste 204
Lincoln, NE 68504
3130 O St Ste C
Lincoln, NE 68510
925 S 27th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
Other Resources to Help you Avoid Foreclosure in Lincoln, NE
Lincoln, NE Foreclosure Help Map
Latest Lincoln, NE Foreclosure News
Mortage Rates in Nebraska
|30 year fixed 30 yr fixed||3.82%||-0.02||3.8%|
|15 year fixed 15 yr fixed||3.18%||0.02||3.2%|
|5/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) 5/1 ARM||3.69%||-0.06||3.63%|
|30 year fixed mortgage refinance 30 yr fixed mtg refi||3.81%||-0.03||3.78%|
|15 year fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr fixed mtg refi||3.17%||0.02||3.19%|
|7/1 ARM (Adjustable-Rate Mortgage) refinance 7/1 ARM refi||3.86%||0.04||3.9%|
|15 year jumbo fixed mortgage refinance 15 yr jumbo fixed mtg refi||3.91%||-0.05||3.86%|
|Last updated: 12/18/2017|
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?