- Commercial Law
- Federal Practice
- Construction Law
- Ad Valorem Tax
- Commercial Real Estate
- Planning Law
- Zoning Law
- Labor Law
Help you with your legal needs
At Adams Bell Adams -- formerly Gates & Adams -- our clients benefit from the wisdom our attorneys have accumulated through decades of practice in the commercial law and litigation arenas. Because we are a smaller firm, our clients receive their attorney's personal attention and experience, without big firm overhead. The Firm was formed in 1995 by a handful of litigators from a larger firm, who were committed to a regional practice focused on commercial litigation and counseling, particularly in the areas of construction, business agreements and property taxation. In recent years we have been increasingly involved in trust litigation as well. Today, we represent clients throughout New York, in state and federal courts, trial and appellate, and before various administrative tribunals from local planning boards and boards of assessment review to state and federal agencies including the New York State Department of Labor and the National Labor Relations Board. We also have extensive experience as advocates in both arbitration and mediation. Through the years, we have earned a reputation among our peers and our clients for vigorous advocacy and effective representation. At the same time, our experience as litigators makes us uniquely able to help our clients structure their business affairs in ways that anticipate and avoid conflict, whether by helping draft the contracts that govern their commercial and employment relationships, or by advising and guiding our clients when potential conflicts first arise. We are proud to count among our clients small and larger businesses of all kinds, including national and international concerns.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?