- Administrative Law
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Child Custody
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Federal Practice
- Health Care
- Insurance Coverage
- Intellectual Property
- Matrimonial Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- General Litigation
Attorneys At Law with 85 years of service.
Since 1927, the mission of Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC (ARD&H) has been to deliver high-quality and innovative professional legal services to our clients. Our team of attorneys brings real-world experience, integrity and professional values to every assignment.
ARD&H has established relationships with businesses in a wide array of industries, institutions, organizations and individuals that regularly depend on us to devise practical solutions to increasingly complex legal issues. We also recognize the extreme importance of making a difference in our local community, and have taken leadership positions in many different facets of cultural, civic, religious, and professional organizations.
We strongly believe in building and maintaining long-lasting and meaningful relationships with our clients, vendors, and employees, utilizing a professional spirit that permeates everything we do.
Our success is defined by the success of our clients.
We invite you to learn more about our people, our philosophies and our practice areas.
Adelberg, Rudow, Dorf & Hendler, LLC is a member of MSI, an international association of independent professional firms.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?