- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
Founded 30 years ago, Adelman & Gettleman enjoys a sterling reputation for getting difficult jobs done. Adelman & Gettleman is a boutique firm with 10 professionals dedicated solely to the practice of insolvency and bankruptcy law.
Our wide ranging services cover all areas of insolvency, whether inside or outside of bankruptcy proceedings, representing debtors or creditors, purchasers or sellers of business assets, or providing comprehensive workout advice. The firm's depth of expertise and practical, economical solutions to sophisticated problems renders the firm unparalleled in the Chicago land area.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?